Saturday, August 24, 2019

What if You Could Have a Conversation with God?

A friend recently sent me a video about what you would ask if you could interview God for God’s viewpoint. What would you ask? How would you expect God to answer?

That’s what this video is all about. It’s beautifully shot and it’s a wonderful conversation with God. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did!

Here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/embed/moBvLFbFdJ4.

Doing My Switched-On Selling Seminar Live in Utah

I’ve decided to conduct my research validated, one-day Switched-On Selling (SOS) Seminar in Sandy, Utah on September 28, 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm.

If you’re involved with selling, this seminar will totally transform your selling abilities and I’ve done the research studies (over 50!) validating the impact of the seminar. To learn more about SOS and to register, you can go to http://SwitchedOnSeminars.com.

If you’re not involved with selling and you know someone in sales, please pass this onto that person. They will thank you forever because of the impact the seminar will have on their bottom-line!

No comments: