Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gifted Students – It's In Their Brain


A study published in Neuropsychology found that students with above average math abilities were using both the left and right sides of their brains. There's are several ways you might be able to increase the brain usage of your kids if they are not in this above average category.

I had a friend of mine who purchased Steven Halpern's Accelerated Learning subliminal music tape from me. I was at her house when I gave it to her. Her son was studying math at the time. He took the tape and put it on. Five minutes later he came out of his room and said that the math homework he was struggling with suddenly made sense. Click here to find out about getting the tape for you or your child.

Another option is using Brain Gym® movement exercises. I was visiting my brother, Stan, when he mentioned that his daughter Carrie was having difficulty with long division. I volunteered to take her through a brain gym experience. It took about 15 minutes and when I was done Carrie was able to easily do her long division. To find out more about Brain Gym you can go to http://www.braingym.org to learn more about brain gym and to find a private practitioner in your area. You can also go to http://www.teplitz.com/BrainGymResearch.htm to read the 19 years of research validating brain gym.

No comments: