Thursday, May 4, 2017

Great Feedback On My Golf Video/DVD

Here's what Ronald Z. Silvis had to say about my Par and Beyond: Secrets To Better Golf video/DVD. I had to chuckle when I read what he wrote. "I can hit a ball that makes a banana look as straight as a ruler! I have hit my co-players cart at the tee box! I finally decided to watch your video, Par and Beyond, to see if there was any hope! The instructions and thought processes that I learned from your video provided an immediate impact to my game. The severe slice is GONE! After applying your techniques to my game, there was marked improvement in my tee shots! I can now accurately drive the ball a more consistent 220 yards. I am striking the ball with more confidence and have the ability to "actually aim" a shot for the best results."

I've got to say I'm amazed, too! Thanks Ronald. Click here if you would like to learn more about Switched-On Golf.

No comments: