Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Special Offer For Teplitz Report Readers

SOSDVDIf you weren’t able to attend my Switched-On Selling Seminar last month, I want to give you a special opportunity to experience the benefits of the seminar in the comfort of your own home.

I’ve created a DVD series with my co-author of the Switched-on Selling bestselling book, Dr. Tony Alessandra. There are six DVDs, a workbook and the SOS book in the package.

The first four are the actual SOS Seminar so you can actually experience the seminar. The other two are Tony giving you key techniques for being a more effective salesperson.

The regular price of the SOS DVD Album is $299 plus shipping. If you order by midnight July 15, you can get the package for $199 plus I’ll cover the shipping.

This is a great deal and I hope you take advantage of it by clicking here.

No comments: