Thursday, August 20, 2015

ITS THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER - DRINK LOTS OF WATER


While it's recommended that we all drink eight eight-ounce glasses of water every day, only 34% actually do. Most drink around six glasses and 10% don't drink any water at all. Coffee, tea, alcohol and soda are not substitutes for water. As a matter of fact, the average American drinks 41 GALLONS OF SODA a year. This was reported in the American Journal of Nursing.

Imagine a goldfish swimming in a bowl of water. Now imagine it swimming in a bowl of coffee. Not a pretty sight. You need water not other beverages. The way I make sure to get enough water is I sip water all day long. When I travel I take a water bottle with me. When I fly I take 11/2 liters with me. So with summer here, make sure you get enough water.

No comments: