Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coach to the Stars, Special Online Event

When I heard about the online event Marcia Wieder was hosting , I asked her to include my readers in the VIP invite list.

Not only did she said YES! – she’s also going to give you a valuable free gift. Take a look at this short video: Marcia’s free online coaching event...click here

I urge you to register. It’s free and will be jam packed with content I know you will be interested in – Marcia is Jack Canfied’s personal coach and is a noted authority on helping us achieve our dreams.

She’s been on Oprah several times and may soon have her own TV show.

Click here to register for free
Even if you can’t make it, you’ll get the recording and the free gift (hint: 3 great ebooks from Marcia).

To your success,
Jerry
PS. Just click here to watch the video. It explains the whole thing.

No comments: