Thursday, July 7, 2011

Exciting and Special Conference for Women in July

eWNLogoA2This July 14 – 17  is the 11th Annual eWomenNetwork International Conference & Business Expo, and I, along with 2,000 women from all over North America, will be there to network, connect, collaborate, hire each other, buy from each other, joint venture, learn and party! www.eWomenNetworkConference.com

OK—I will not be the only male at this conference which is specifically designed and created for women entrepreneurs,  but I am one of a select group of presenters chosen to be featured at this incredible event.

I am writing you because this Conference is really a “call to all women in Business” to set your intentions and make it a top priority to go “big” with your dreams! I hope you join us because the attendees need to know about you and what you have to offer.

What Sandra & Kym Yancey, the Founders of eWomenNetwork, have put together to accelerate your success is nothing short of amazing. Because I work with the founders and I am so excited about what this Conference represents for women I have been given a discount code that I am passing along to you. This code will save you $645 off the registration fee, which is regularly $1,495, making your price just $850 to attend.

But here’s the extra special news. When you register with my discount code, which is: “jerryvip”, you also get free admission to four pre-Conference bonus events. You get to attend:

1. The New Frontiers of Publishing                     9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Wednesday, July 13

2. Sales Seductive and the Power of  Persuasion 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Wednesday, July 13 (this event is sold-out, but I have a seat for you)

3. “Get Your Woman On” Networking Reception    7:00 PM – 9:30 PM, Wednesday, July 13

4. Package Your Passion for Profits                9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Thursday, July 14 (this sold-out too, but I have a seat for you)

The value of all of these pre-Conference bonus events is over $3,000!  When you use my code, you get them all for free!  Here’s my code again: jerryvip

For complete Conference details and to register, just go to: http://www.ewomennetworkconference.com/home

I really hope to see you in Dallas!

No comments: