Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Would Appreciate Your Help

ezinePoll-Manage-Raft copy If you have been reading the last several issues of my Teplitz Email Report, then you know that my two new books have been released – Managing Your Stress in Difficult Times: Succeeding in Times of Change and Switched-On Selling: Balance Your Brain For Sales Success.

I would like to ask for your help in promoting them to your friends and colleagues. If you Twitter, are on Facebook or have a Blog, I’d appreciate if you’d mention the books on them.

If you are comfortable doing this, you could simply say something like – “I have been reading Dr. Jerry Teplitz’ monthly email report and have been impressed with the quality of the information. I understand he has just released two new books Managing Your Stress in Difficult Times: Succeeding in Times of Change and Switched-On Selling: Balance Your Brain For Sales Success. Assuming these books are of similar quality to his Reports, then these books are ‘must’ reading.”

Whatever you say, so long as it’s positive, :) ) would be appreciated. Would you also please direct them to Amazon.com to purchase one or both books?

No comments: