Thursday, March 20, 2008

Change Your Lighting

Many of you have heard me talk about the effects of fluorescent lighting and how much more beneficial full-spectrum lighting is. I've shared how late afternoon productivity increases, fatigue disappears and headaches stop happening. I want to now share with you a story about full-spectrum lighting and the flu.

A number of years ago, I was speaking in Boston to people who owned Blockbuster type stores, where you could rent movies. When I asked if there were any questions, one man raised his hand. He got up and shared that he had heard me speak at his National Convention the year before and had instituted in his store many of the changes that I had recommended, including changing the lighting.

He told everyone that over the course of a very severe flu season not a single employee was sick with the flu. Oh yeah, he also said profits went up. He attributed both impacts to the tubes.

To do research on how lighting can affect various aspects of your life, see ENERGY LIGHTS

No comments: