Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lower Back Shiatsu Introductory Special!

If you Have Lower Back Pain, You Want To Read This

I’ve just finished creating a video of a Shiatsu Treatment that you can use to stop your lower back pain. Shiatsu was developed as the lay person's form of acupuncture based on the ancient Japanese art of massage originating over 4,000 years ago.  The lower back pain treatment that I teach is one you can do for yourself or for someone else.

I’ve created the program as an online downloadable video. The regular price will be $19.97 for someone to download it. Since this is a brand new product, I’d like to offer you a Special Introductory Rate of only $9.97 because you are a Teplitz Subscriber.  I'm also including FREE my special 24-page Report on Eliminating Lower Back Pain & Suffering (valued at $24.97).   This offer is especially for my subscribers and good until canceled.

You Can Go Here to find out more about Shiatsu, but be sure to click here to get this specially priced package!

 

No comments: