Saturday, November 12, 2022

Was on the road all week

I was on the road all week speaking to groups, so I decided to skip doing the
full Teplitz Blurb for this week.

However, I did have a reader who wrote me upset about the Blurb I wrote
on the Real Life Impact on a Woman Denied an Abortion He thought what
I wrote was wrong. I had printed the full article which was from Discover
magazine, which I view as a highly reputable source. He didn't think so and
referred me to this website - Doctor Confirms Abortion is Not Safer Than
Childbirth - LifeNews.com. 

I took a look at the article and the site and didn't agree with him. I did say
I would publish this, which I am doing, so that you can go take a look and
decide for yourself which you feel is more reliable (if you want to). Just paste the
entire title n your browser.

PS: The feedback from the groups I spoke to this week was extremely positive!!!
I'll be back next week with another blurb.

PPS: Sorry about the strange spacing.

No comments: